- 6 days - 5 nights
- 0 Review
- Acropolis (Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechteion with porch of Maidens, Parthenon) and the new Museum of Acropolis in Athens – The Ancient Theatre with the amazing acoustics, in Epidaurus – The Nafplion town with Palamidi Fortress & Bourtzi islet – The Royal Tomb of Agamemnon in Myceane –– The Temple of Zeus, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium and the Museum in Olympia – The Athenian Treasure, the Temple of Apollo, the world famous Oracle and the Museum of Delphi.
- Daily breakfast – 2 dinners (while touring)
Athens & Classical Tour of Olympia and Delphi
Athens – Epidaurus – Nafplion – Mycenae – Olympia – Delphi
Day 1: Athens
Welcome to Athens, the capital of Greece! Our representative will be waiting to greet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in your hotel in Athens.
- Athens Central, Apollonos, Athens, Greece
Day 2: Athens
After breakfast the Athens city tour and sightseeing will begin. Important monuments to be seen: Panathinaiko Stadium where the 1st modern Olympic Games took place in 1896 (short stop), pass by the Prime Minister’s residence, Ex Royal Palace guarded by the colorful Evzones, Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Nomismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church. After that we will visit the famous and astonishing hill of Acropolis. Visit the famous monuments of Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion and of course the Parthenon. Then visit of the Acropolis museum. Return to hotel and overnight in Athens.
- Athens, Athina, Central Athens, Greece
Day 3: Athens / Olympia
After breakfast, pick up by our bus for your three days classical tour. Leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nafplion (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart to Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner)
- Olympia, Archea Olimpia, Elis, Greece
Day 4: Olympia / Delphi
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Elia and Achaia up to the magnificent bridge, which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight. (Dinner)
- Delphi, Greece
Day 5: Delphi / Athens
In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum. A couple of hours free time in Delphi before departing and drive through the village of Arachova, renowned for its colorful rugs and carpets. Return to Athens via Levadia and Thebes. Arrive in Athens early in the evening. Overnight in your hotel in Athens.
- Delphi, Phocis, Greece
Day 6: Athens
Free time at your leisure until your flight where you will be transferred by our taxi or mini bus.
- Athens, Central Athens, Greece